What this CD is all about
Rarely does anyone buy services in general and professional services in particular ‘on the spot’ – you’ve got to build a relationship and you do that by simply following up and keeping in touch.
So many people don’t follow up on those contacts and that’s the networking crime! It’s the crime of giving up your valuable private time and having spotted a potential opportunity doing nothing afterwards. And those who do follow up often do it in an inappropriate, clumsy and haphazard way.
In this practical CD I share with you exactly what to do in the days, weeks and months after attending events turning your new contact into a contract. And, I promise, you will feel comfortable in my proposed course of action.
Topics I cover:
- Acknowledging everyone’s fear of picking up the phone
- Explaining how to overcome those fears and concerns
- The consequences of not calling
- What to do straight after an event
- Preparing and planning for the call
- Anticipating the 4 scenarios when picking up the phone
- Script what to say if there is no contact
- Leaving important message on the answer phone
- How to manoeuvre around gatekeepers
- Planning your script to the prospect
- Dealing with the 6 possible responses