When one hears the word networking, people often associate it with marketing, selling and promotion. Whilst that is partially true, everyone in the world from about the age of 2, networks. Why?
Because networking is simply building relationships through communication These days, with the growth of social media and the mobile phone, the art of face to face contact can sometimes be overlooked. But there can never be a substitute for making good connections, by attending both internal and external events. We now also network through social media which is a valuable addition to our networking armoury.
‘Live’ and online presentations
Apart from half-day and full-day face-to-face workshops I am able to offer
Be it live or online all my training is tailor-made to your exact requirements.
As a result of the training my audiences will
- Appreciate the power of networking
- Feel comfortable meeting more people to build more relationships
- Understand the best questions to ask
- Feel confident when attending events
- Know how to follow up on opportunities
- Realise the importance of using LinkedIn
- Know how to create a top-class impression in front of the camera
- Become more business-minded
I have created a networking pipeline system to make it so simple for you to understand.
What results will you get?
After the training or away-day presentations, you will be better equipped to:
- Walk into any group situation feeling more self-confident
- Know which groups to join and which not to join
- Be able to approach the individual and move on gracefully after a conversation
- Know what the best questions to ask
- Understand the start of the follow-up process