From new trainee to senior accountant, I show you how to become a more effective and confident networker
Because I had over 35 years of experience as a practising Chartered Accountant I bring you an insight into the fundamentals of networking from an accountant’s perspective. I believe I understand your goals and aspirations and in today’s competitive world you know that there is more to accountancy than just crunching numbers.
I help you become more proactive and embrace business development as an integral part of your daily work life.
‘Live’ and online presentations
Apart from half-day and full-day face-to-face workshops I am able to offer
Be it live or online all my training is tailor-made to your exact requirements.
As a result of the training my audiences will
- Appreciate the power of networking
- Feel comfortable meeting more people to build more relationships
- Understand the best questions to ask
- Feel confident when attending events
- Know how to follow up on opportunities
- Realise the importance of using LinkedIn
- Know how to create a top-class impression in front of the camera
- Become more business-minded
In many ways presenting is another effective way to market oneself as you are ‘networking’ with more people, i.e. your audience. For more information click here