The best solicitors combine legal expertise with people skills to maximise their careers.
Doing the technical work you have been trained for gets easier as you progress through the years. But today there’s more to the job than just giving advice. Most people haven’t been trained in the “soft skills” and that’s where I help.
Networking skills are fundamental to ensure your aspirations are achieved. When you’re not a good networker or do it with a heavy heart it will not stop you from being successful but when you are an effective and confident networker, I believe you cannot fail to achieve every goal you have.
“‘Live’ and online presentations
Apart from half-day and full-day face-to-face workshops I am able to offer:
As a result of the training my audiences will
- Appreciate the power of networking
- Feel comfortable meeting more people to build more relationships
- Understand the best questions to ask
- Feel confident when attending events
- Know how to follow up on opportunities
- Realise the importance of using LinkedIn
- Know how to create a top-class impression in front of the camera
- Become more business-minded
What will happen after the training?
Training courses only provide knowledge, but you need to implement it to gain new skills. Practise as soon as possible. Amongst many other outcomes you will then:
- Feel more enthusiastic about accepting business invitations
- Understand room dynamics of groups
- Know what ice-breaker question to ask
- Understand the power of business cards
- Want to make more follow-up calls to arrange prospect meetings
Articles to help you enhance your networking skills:
In many ways presenting is another effective way to market oneself as you are ‘networking’ with more people, i.e. your audience. For more information click here.