The networking hooligan
This is the rude, disrespectful ignorant networker. He generally attends events and generally upsets lots of people. What does he do to create this unhappy situation? Women generally are much nicer and tend to behave in a more courteous friendly way. Here are 5 disgusting behaviours:
- He doesn’t understand the rules of space, stands too close and for those with claustrophobia is a living hell. You take a step back and he follows you.
- He comes over to you whilst you’re chatting with John. He knows John but not you. “Hi John, good to see you” and totally ignores you.
- I’m a group of three or four he turns his back on you during a conversation.
- When he had enough of you he simply walks off without a ‘by your leave’.
- He constantly hijacks the conversation. “Oh I’ve been there. I know someone better than him. I can beat that, it only took me … etc etc.
Make sure the above 5 points do not describe you! Look out for the following 5 disgusting behaviours …