It’s great but then I would say that would I? I wrote it!!!!!!!!!!!
In summary I share my thoughts on
The top 10 habits and skills of world-class networkers.
1. They have good self-belief when attending group events
2. They are proud of the work they do and the company they represent
3. They are friendly, courteous and polite to everyone
4. They share, they’re kind and they are generous
5. They are reliable; they follow up their commitments
6. They are persistent. When they spot a potential opportunity they follow up
7. They are patient; it takes time to build meaningful relationships
8. They plan and prepare carefully before attending events
9. They ask intelligent and searching questions
10. They listen carefully and respond positively
Well, no harm blowing one’s trumpet occasionally…
Blog by Will.