Why networking is a fundamental business skillView all Seminars In today’s highly competitive world, being a confident and effective networker sets you apart from the crowd. You become more visible, always feel in control and will always create more career and business opportunities than the average.
99% of people dread this vital activity; this highly interactive and entertaining workshop will help you overcome all your fears and concerns.
Proactive versus reactive business development
There are only 2 ways to grow your business or develop your career. One is to wait for the phone to ring from referrers and introducers; this means you rely on third parties to dictate the speed of growth of your business or build your future.
The other is to be proactive by attending events and reaching out to relevant people.
This is how I believe I can help influence your career and business’s development. And when you take action then there will be a true impact on your business growth and future prospects.
In an entertaining and motivational manner, I, Will Kintish can help you:
- Destroy all those fears of working the room.
- Create an outstanding positive first impression, break the ice and start the conversation with strangers.
- To approach the appropriate people, break into groups and move on with ease and consideration.
- With tips and tricks as to what to talk about and how to be interesting.
- Create a process for following up, ensuring you leave every event with a potential business opportunity.
- To get the best when attending seminars and conferences
The benefits of becoming more effective networkers. You will:
- Build more collaboration with referrers
- Find out what the competition is doing
- Get known by others
- Get others to know what you do
- Increase the knowledge of the marketplace or specialist area of expertise
- Meet key people and decision makers
- Raise each person’s and the firm’s profile
Outcomes after the training
You will become a more self-confident and effective networker resulting in
- attending more events
- meeting more people
- building more relationships
- asking intelligent questions
- listening carefully for the answers
- spotting the potential opportunity
- making more permission-based follow up calls
- arranging more meetings with prospects
Not only will you increase your knowledge of networking you get time to meet others and put your new learning into practice.