LinkedIn is a super-rich source of data and information – but only if you know how to find it.
I, Will Kintish, am delighted to partner with ValueExchange consultants and their support team who know how to find needles in haystacks. They know how to use LinkedIn to research and find opportunities even when your service or product is specialist and your market is niche. We share this knowledge during our public courses and in-house training.
However, if you do not have the internal resource to apply the learning, they can help.
ValueExchange provides research, consultancy and/or coaching to help you identify information about market size and market opportunities; to gain competitor insight, find the industry movers & shakers, or proactively engage with a target audience.
ValueExchange works with you to:
- Identify and extract data and insights
- Provide information that can influence your business strategy, generate leads and drive growth.
ValueExchange consultants also help you to:
- Establish a formal process for use of LinkedIn within your business
- Integrate LinkedIn into your existing business/marketing strategy
- Ensure all key staff are on board with the strategy
- Ensure all key staff understand the importance of maintaining a presence on LinkedIn
- Set clear objectives and establish key measures
- Convert your network into leads, and subsequent customers
- Stay up-to-date with latest changes to LinkedIn
- Determine an ongoing plan to keep you ahead of the game
For LinkedIn training, research or consultancy support packages that are tailor made to meet your objectives, call 0333 3238275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ValueExchange share this knowledge via public courses, in-house training and/or e-learning.