Academic institutions are made up of:
- Students – undergraduates and postgraduates
- International and Alumni connections
- Knowledge Transfer and Business Development personnel
- Researchers, Professors and Lecturers
- Support teams to keep everything together!
Everyone in each of those groups needs to match their networking capabilities with the study, research and academic achievements gained. The following benefits will ensue:
- Build partnerships and collaboration with business and industry
- Make research more commercial and successful, encouraging wider impact on society and the economy
- Create partnerships with internal departments and external organisations
- Get known by others
- Get others to know what you do
- Find your dream job
I help you become more proactive and embrace business development as an integral part of your daily work life.
As a result of the training, you will:
- Be willing to accept more business invitations
- Meet more people and therefore build more relationships
- Understand the best questions to ask
- Know how to move the relationship to the next stage
- Create more meetings with prospects
- Become more business minded
Over the years I have helped thousands of students (and staff) become more confident and effective when networking and now this invaluable skill is available to learn without you having to leave your desk!