Now you can develop your networking skills
ANYWHERE AND ANY TIME
Over the last 19 years I have shown thousands of clients working in the professions, businesses, not-for-profit organisations and academia how to become more confident and effective networkers.
This invaluable skill is now available to learn at your desk, on your travels, at home… in fact anywhere.
Why Online learning?
- No travel time, no travel expenses…just pure learning time (and so much better for the environment!)
- It is generally accepted face-to face interactive ‘live’ training is the best way to learn but with today’s time pressures online training is a very cost-effective and time- effective alternative.
- You and your colleagues can learn anytime, anywhere and on any platform (PC, tablet or smart phone). “Learn to develop your networking skills on your way to work or whilst you’re waiting for a meeting start!”
- Records are kept showing everyone’s progress
- The topics covered are wholly comparable to those on my live training programme.
- Everyone learns at their own pace
- The whole programme is video-based
- The programme is under 2 hours but covers everything you would learn in a full-day’s programme
- Because you can view the programme as often as you wish the learning can be better embedded
The course has 4 parts
I explain what networking is, what it isn’t, and how to get the best from attending conferences, networking events and, in fact whenever you are in a business or career setting.
I show you room dynamics, how to approach individuals and groups, and how to move on when the conversation is over.
The core skill of networking is to ask the right questions, ice-breaker questions, small talk questions, and business questions. I guide you through those questions at each stage of the conversation.
After you spot a potential opportunity, I show you how to follow up in a professional and confident manner, generally with a phone call, and I give you the script when making that all-important call.
Here is a short introduction to the course
Everyone networks in a similar way but often for different reasons
Click each box below to read about the course for:
I can brand the system individually for you and you can also tailor the content to match what you need. You may wish to record a welcome video.
I or you can also manage groups of users to give colleagues access to different content and finally you can see all the reports on user activity etc.
Costs and flexibility
- One Monthly Fee – for as many colleagues as need the support
- Cancel At Any Time
- Get Access 24/7 – Laptop, Smartphone, and Tablet
- View as many times as you wish
Just think before attending an event colleagues want to be reminded of what business questions to ask they just review the relevant section in part 2!
This programme has been developed in partnership with ‘Learn with Mobile’. If you have other topics you would like to develop online why not call or email Tim Thomas-Peter, the CEO to explore ideas and options? +44 (0)1260-221292 or email@example.com