“You choose the topic, the venue and the date – I’ll deliver an unforgettable experience”
Benefits of In-House Training
For a business, hosting an in-house training course or workshop has many benefits. It is the easiest and most cost effective way to train the relevant people in your organisation. Some more of the benefits include:
- A completely customisable training course
- The in-house training is at any time or location to suit you
- Removes the expense of off-site travel and room rental
- Minimise time spent away from the office and reduces carbon footprint
- CPD accredited courses where relevant
“I can’t visit”
Each of the in-house courses is personalised for your specific industry and I have considerable experience in working with the following professional and industry types: Solicitors, Barristers, Accountants, Academics, Banking and Insurance, Property Professionals, and Non-profits.
A networking challenge for many is how to move on after a conversation ends. Watch this video to see the best way to do this.
Topics I Cover
Depending on the requirements of your organisation there is a number of different training courses to choose. By holding a training course in-house we are able to mix and match elements of courses to ensure you maximise your investment. Some suggested topics could include:
- How to Become a Confident and Effective Networker
- How to Follow Up Business Opportunities
- How to Get the Best out of LinkedIn
- How to Host Successful Events and Seminars
- Presentation Skills Training
- Networking Skills for Women Only
- Negotiation Skills
Whilst we can present on these topics to any group the focus of the training and presentations has traditionally be focused on the following.