If there is one profession where being an effective networker is vital it must be in the property professional profession. Doing the technical work you have been trained for gets easier as you progress through the years. But today there’s more to the job than just giving the advice or buying and selling. You need to have great knowledge about your market and be able to build strong ties and relationships with other professional sectors to ensure referrals are sent and introductions made.
Networking skills are fundamental to ensure your aspirations are achieved. If you’re not a good networker or do it with a heavy heart it will not stop you being successful but when you are an effective and confident networker I believe, you cannot fail to become successful.
“I can’t visit”
All my training has been me presenting “live”. In the world we now find ourselves I now offer my expertise also ‘live’ using video conferencing: https://www.kintish.co.uk/live-courses-delivered-online
Or you can subscribe to my new online programme which includes the major differences between face-to-face networking and online networking. There is a full section dedicated to online networking skills, details here: online programme.
As a result of the training, you will:
- Understand how to create a top-class impression in front of the camera
- Meet more people and therefore build more relationships
- Understand the best questions to ask
- Know how to move the relationship to the next stage
- Create more meetings with prospects
- Become more business minded
I have created a networking pipeline system to make it so simple for you to learn. My extensive research over the past ten years shows 99% of people fear networking. Your 3 key fears are fear of rejection, fear of failure and fear of the unknown. I help you destroy those fears ensuring you attend every business event, both external and internal, in the right frame of mind.
What results will you get?
After the training or away-day presentations you will be better equipped to:
- Walk into any group situation feeling more self-confident
- Know which groups to join and which not to join
- Be able to approach the individual and move on gracefully after a conversation
- Know what are the best questions to ask
- Understand the start of the follow up process
Articles to help you enhance your networking skills:
Here is a short extract about the difference between men and women when they go networking: