The Negotiation Skills in-house courses cover every aspect of interpersonal skills from how you handle people to how you handle conflict and how you can get the best possible deal for your bottom line.
This training is a ‘hands-on’ masterclass where participants will put their new skills into practice throughout the day. Outcome of this training – you will be on the first steps to being an extra-ordinary negotiator and influencer.
Wise ways to negotiate like the masters.
From This Training You Will Learn:
- The Magic of Power Negotiation.
- The secrets of building rapport – how to read the other person empathetically.
- Translating body language – how to interpret the common signals.
- The five top tactical ploys and gambits.
- The biology of bargaining.
- Managing conflict successfully.
- Influencing – the seven steps of influence.
- Examine yourself on The Negotiating Coach’s scorecard – plus learn to mentor and coach.
- How to be confident in difficult situations.
Derek Arden is a business consultant, author and mentor. President elect of the Professional Speaking Association of Great Britain and Ireland.
The only known person in the UK to hold the accreditation of Fellow from these three Professional bodies – Institute of Financial Services, Institute of Management and the Professional Speaker’s Association.
Formerly a senior executive with Barclays. Head of Large Corporate Relationship Management where he negotiated many massive contracts and financing agreements including the £1billion debt facility when Granada Group took over Forte Hotels.
What People Say About Derek And His Work:
- Sir Gerry Robinson – former chairman of Granada and TV guru “In Derek’s book Power Negotiating you will learn everything you need to know to negotiate anything, anywhere, anytime”
- John Shaw finance director – Thank you for volunteering to help Oxfam with their bank charge negotiations. Saving us over £210k was a fantastic achievement.”
- Roger Harrop – The CEO Expert – “Derek is wholly unique in his ability to speak about and put across his vast expertise in negotiation in a delightful, entertaining, highly informative and engaging manner. His Masterclasses on the subject are legendary and equip each and every one of his delegates with negotiation tools they will never forget.”
- Mike Ogilvie – managing partner OBC Accountants “After attending Derek’s Masterclass one of my clients saved £175,000 on just one deal. Derek’s style ensures that people can quickly adjust their own style to maximize their results”
- Will Kintish – networking advisor “Derek is a practising negotiator, an outstanding speaker, mentor and coach”
Worth A Conversation With Me?
If you would like any more information on in-house courses then please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 161 773 3727.
How to get a winning result from persuasive negotiations
The only obstacle to you getting what you want is you!
Using the practical and highly-effective 11 Steps of Negotiation you can break through all the barriers that prevent you reaching mutually agreeable outcomes.
Written by an expert with over 25 years of successful negotiating, Win Win will teach you, step by step, the essential art of effective negotiation. Whatever the situation, whatever you want, you'll discover how to negotiate powerfully, persuasively and with one eye firmly on the prize:
- Save time, money and eliminate lengthy debates
- Avoid conflict and disagreement and learn to manage difficult people
- Get more of what you want, more often with the power of persuasion
- Boost your confidence and always get the results you're after